Have you considered the advantages of joining the County Card Scheme?
Only available to Male Members of affiliated Sussex Golf Clubs (over 18 years old).
- For a £10 annual subscription (Year of joining, there is an additional charge of £5.00, joining fee, making it a total of £15.00 when applying for a County Card), you will receive a County Card that enables you to play for a reduced reciprocal fee at most clubs in the following counties. Please click on each county below to view the clubs offering reciprocal green fees.
Please click here for an application form
- Application forms are available from your Golf Club Secretary and also on this website (see above). For our assistance and your convenience it would be much appreciated if the Bankers' Order form is completed when applying for a card. We do not send reminders to ask for Annual fee payment.
- Each member will receive a County Card, as long as we have received the appropriate Annual fee payment. (£10:00 Annual renewal fee from existing members
or £15:00 fee from new appplicants.)
- Members MUST contact clubs to ascertain availability of a tee time and the fee payable. (This is at the prerogative of each club).
- County Card is valid from 1st April, year of issue, to 31st March, the following year.
- County Cards are delivered to the members home clubs.
- An excellent bargain by any standard!