Have you considered the advantages of joining the County Card Scheme?
Only available to Male Members of affiliated Sussex Golf Clubs (over 18 years old).
- For a £10 annual subscription (the first year there is also a £5 joining fee) you will receive a card that enables you to play for a reduced reciprocal fee at most clubs in the following counties. Please click on each county below to view the clubs offering reciprocal green fees.
Please click here for an application form
- Application forms are available from your club secretary and on this website (see above). For our assistance and your convenience it would be much appreciated if the Bankers' Order form is completed when applying for a card.
- Each member will receive a card listing counties offering reduced green fees.
- Members MUST contact clubs to ascertain availability of a tee time and the fee payable. (This is at the prerogative of each club).
- Cards may be used at each club once during the year.
- The card must have authorisation of the members current handicap.
- Card is valid from 1st April, year of issue, to 31st March, the following year.
- Cards are delivered to the members home clubs.
- An excellent bargain by any standard!